Smoother is faster. The more comfortable and less fatigued you are at the end of a 4-hour ride, the stronger you'll be. Like shocks on a race car, the Zertz vibration damping inserts on the Roubaix SL4 help absorb road impact and keep power planted firmly on the road—couple that with a FACT carbon 8r frame and it's still plenty stiff to thrash around in a sprint.
- Espoir Elite 25c tires w/ BlackBelt protection for a smooth, fast, and confident ride
- AXIS 1.0 brakes offer efficient, confident braking in all conditions
- Tough, AXIS 1.0 wheelset is significantly lighter than comparable-level wheels
- Shimano Sora compact crankset for lightweight, wide-range gearing
- Ultra-light Body Geometry Toupé Sport saddle conforms to your body for optimum fit
- Lightweight and efficient, FACT carbon CG-R seatpost w/ Zertz vibration damping
- Shimano Sora rear derailleur ensures you never miss a critical shift