Smoother is faster. The more comfortable and less fatigued you are at the end of a 4-hour ride, the stronger you'll be. Like shocks on a race car, the Zertz vibration damping inserts on the Roubaix SL4 help absorb road impact and keep power planted firmly on the road—couple that with a FACT carbon 8r frame and it's still plenty stiff to thrash around in a sprint.
- Specialized Turbo Pro tires deliver low rolling resistance w/ superior cornering traction
- Shimano 785, hydraulic disc brakes provide reliable, consistent stopping power
- Minimalist, high-performance Body Geometry Toupé Comp Gel saddle w/ hollow Cr-Mo rails
- AXIS 4.0 Disc wheelset is reliable and strong
- Shimano Ultegra, 11-speed rear derailleur is lightweight w/ smooth and precise shifting
- Lightweight and efficient, FACT carbon CG-R seatpost w/ Zertz vibration damping
- TURN Zayante BB30 crank provides excellent power transfer