The smoother, faster Roubaix SL3 features a super light and stiff FACT 10r carbon frame with our uniquely shaped, tapered head tube, In-Zertz vibration dampers and full internal cable routing—the same frame construction that won the grueling Paris-Roubaix race. The Expert features Shimano Ultegra compact drivetrain and our new DT-Axis 3.0 wheels for lower weight and higher performance.
- FACT IS 10r carbon SL3 frame with uniquely shaped, tapered head tube is uber-light with incredible torsional stiffness, and Zertz seatstay inserts for the fastest most compliant endurance bike available
- Ultralight FACT carbon monocoque fork with vibration-damping Zertz inserts is stiff, responsive, and durable
- Race-ready DT Axis 3.0 wheels are fast and light but still durable enough for high mileage training
- Adjustable four-position oversized alloy stem with 31.8mm bar clamp for strength and versatile positioning
- Specialized Comp shallow drop alloy bar for serious performance and ergonomic position
- FACT carbon Comp seatpost helps absorb road vibrations but remains stiff and efficient
- Minimalist, high-performance BG Toupe Plus Comp saddle is ultralight with a flat profile and generous padding for long rides and explosive efforts