The Expert boasts all-new SL3 technology in its chassis with FACT 10r carbon, tapered head tube, Zertz vibration damping inserts, and internal cable routing.
- New FACT IS 10r carbon SL3 frame weighs in just over 1000 grams with incredible torsional stiffness, and Zertz seatstay inserts for the fastest most compliant endurance bike available
- Ultralight FACT carbon monocoque fork with vibration-damping Zertz inserts is stiff, responsive and durable
- Adjustable 4-position 3D-forged alloy stem with 31.8mm bar clamp for strength and versatile positioning
- Specialized Expert ergonomic alloy handlebars for a comfortable, natural position, no matter how long the ride
- FACT carbon Pave seatpost uses a Zertz insert to minimize road vibrations for greater comfort but remains stiff and efficient
- Race-ready Fulcrum 4 wheels are fast, light, and durable for high mileage training - made by Campagnolo for legendary performance