SERIOUSLY SMOOTH AND SERIOUSLY FAST. When the new Roubaix isn't silencing the cobbles and stealing the podium of races by the same name, it's busy turning your next 100 miles in to the "Big Easy."
- The Roubaix Pro SL C2 Red is made with FACT 9r carbon using our new FACT IS construction, with an oversized threaded BB and speed-oriented design, this frame is all about minimal weight and all-day-comfortable speed.
- The Specialized FACT carbon monocoque fork is full carbon—legs, crown, steerer—and features an oversized lower bearing race for precision and strength, Zertz inserts soak up the chatter.
- The 4-position forged alloy Pro-Set stem (with oversized bar-clamp area) makes the connection between bar and stem seem like a stiff-yet-adjustable work of art.
- The S-Works SL FACT carbon handlebar is light, strong, and comfortable, the short-reach drop keeps your hands right where you want them.
- The Roubaix Pro SL C2 Red features SRAM’s top-of-the-line Red crankset, for superb energy transfer and ultra-precise shifts.
- The comfortable and scientifically proven Body Geometry Toupé Gel saddle features a carbon-reinforced base for stiffness and hollow Ti rails for minimum weight.
- The Zertz insert in the Specialized Pro SL FACT carbon seatpost soaks up vibrations without wasting your energy.