SERIOUSLY SMOOTH AND SERIOUSLY FAST. When the new Roubaix isn't silencing the cobbles and stealing the podium of races by the same name, it's busy turning your next 100 miles in to the "Big Easy."
- The FACT 9r carbon Roubaix Expert SL C2 features our new FACT IS construction, for minimal weight, exceptional strength, and unbelievable comfort.
- The Specialized FACT carbon monocoque fork is full carbon—legs, crown, steerer—and features an oversized lower bearing race for precision and strength, Zertz inserts soak up the chatter.
- The 4-position forged alloy Pro-Set stem (with oversized bar-clamp area) makes the connection between bar and stem seem like a stiff-yet-adjustable work of art.
- The oversized Specialized Pro handlebars feature a short drop and ergonomic shape for all-day comfort.
- The Zertz insert in the Pro SL FACT carbon seatpost soaks up vibrations without wasting your energy.