The smoother, faster Roubaix—named after the grueling Paris-Roubaix race it has won three consecutive times—is a high-performance, endurance-focused bike that's highly stable and efficient. Shimano 10-speed compact gearing and our new DT-Axis 2.0 wheels improve efficiency over any terrain.
- FACT 8r carbon, FACT IS constructed frame with Endurance Road geometry, Zertz inserts and tapered head tube for the perfect blend of stiffness, compliance and light weight
- Ultralight FACT carbon monocoque fork with vibration-damping Zertz inserts is stiff, responsive, and durable
- Significantly lighter than comparable-level wheelsets, these tough new DT-Axis 2.0 hoops roll smooth and fast
- Adjustable four-position oversized alloy stem with 31.8mm bar clamp for strength and versatile positioning
- Specialized Comp shallow drop alloy bar for serious performance and ergonomic position
- New, 10-speed Shimano Tiagra STI shifters are renowned for their race-ready performance and exceptional value
- Minimalist, high-performance BG Toupe Plus Sport saddle is ultralight with a flat profile and generous padding for long rides and explosive efforts