SERIOUSLY SMOOTH AND SERIOUSLY FAST. When the new Roubaix isn't silencing the cobbles and stealing the podium of races by the same name, it's busy turning your next 100 miles in to the "Big Easy."
- The compact Roubaix Comp C2 puts our FACT 7r carbon to work in a more-upright-positioned race design, the vibration-absorbing Zertz inserts add an additional layer of comfort.
- The Specialized FACT carbon monocoque fork is full carbon—legs, crown, steerer—and features an oversized lower bearing race for precision and strength, Zertz inserts soak up the chatter.
- The4-position-adjustable Specialized Comp-Set stem easily matches your comfort and speed needs.
- The Specialized Pro handlebars feature a short drop and ergonomic shape for all-day comfort.
- With a carbon-reinforced base and scientifically proven Body Geometry shape, the Toupé Gel saddle is all about strength and comfort.
- The Zertz insert in the Pro SL FACT carbon seatpost soaks up vibrations without wasting your energy.