The smoother, faster Roubaix—named after the grueling Paris-Roubaix race it has won three consecutive times—is a high-performance, endurance-focused bike that’s highly stable and efficient. SRAM Apex 10-speed compact gearing and our new DT-Axis 2.0 wheels improve efficiency over any terrain.
- FACT 8r carbon, FACT IS constructed frame with Endurance Road geometry, Zertz inserts, and tapered head tube for the perfect blend of stiffness, compliance, and light weight
- Ultralight FACT carbon monocoque fork with vibration-damping Zertz inserts is stiff, responsive, and durable
- Adjustable four-position oversized alloy stem with 31.8mm bar clamp for strength and versatile positioning
- Specialized Comp shallow drop alloy bar for serious performance and ergonomic position
- SRAM Apex 10-speed shifters with DoubleTap for simple intuitive shifting and reach adjustment for perfect fit
- Minimalist, high-performance Toupe Plus Sport saddle is ultralight with a flat profile and generous padding for long rides and explosive efforts