Free shipping on orders over $150.
There are two types of personal trainers in the world—drill sergeants and cheerleaders. The Roll Elite is the latter kind, in bicycle form. With its lightweight, alloy frame and fork, eight speeds of 'get out there and go fast' gearing, stable, wide tires, and powerful mechanical disc brakes, the Roll does everything in its power to encourage, motivate, and inspire you to get out and keep fit in comfortable, efficient style.
- Climb efficiently and with less effort thanks to the Roll’s lightweight, A1 Premium Aluminum frame. Added versatility comes care of rack and fender mounts.
- Wide diameter, Specialized Nimbus Sport, 650bx2.3" tires with BlackBelt protection provide excellent traction, stability, and cushioning, which creates a safer, more reliable and comfortable ride on paved or dirt roads.
- Enjoy more power transfer and steer with confident control courtesy of the rigid A1 Premium Aluminum fork.
- The durable aluminum wheel accommodates a wider tire for extra stability and shock absorption.
- Ride in comfort for mile-after-mile, thanks to the Body Geometry saddle, which “cups” the sit bones, and a suspension seat post that soaks up the bumps.
|CHAIN||KMC X8, 8-speed, w/ reusable MissingLink|
|BOTTOM BRACKET||Square taper, cartridge bearings|
|CRANKSET||Specialized Stout, forged alloy, 48/38/28T, w/ chainguard|
|FRONT DERAILLEUR||Shimano FD-M191, top swing, dual pull|
|SHIFT LEVERS||Shimano Altus EZ Fire Plus, 8-speed|
|CASSETTE||Sunrace, 8-speed, 11-34t|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||Shimano Altus, 9-speed|
|FORK||A1 Premium Aluminum, Cr-Mo steerer, post disc mount, fender/rack mounts|
|FRONT HUB||Specialized, Hi Lo disc, QR, 32h|
|REAR HUB||Specialized, Hi Lo disc, QR, 36h|
|INNER TUBES||Standard, Schrader valve|
|RIMS||Specialized Roll, double-wall, disc|
|FRONT TIRE||Specialized Nimbus Sport, 60TPI, BlackBelt protection, 650bx2.3""|
|SADDLE||Body Geometry The Cup, 6-degree rise, elastomer base, steel rails, SWAT compatible mounts, 255mm|
|SEATPOST||Suspension Plus, 2-bolt, 27.2mm|
|STEM||Specialized 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt|
|HANDLEBARS||Specialized Roll, 6061 alloy, 15-degree backsweep, 5-degree upsweep, 125mm rise, 31.8mm|
|GRIPS||Specialized Body Geometry Contour, lock-on|
|BRAKE LEVERS||Shimano, V-brake|
|FRONT BRAKE||Tektro, mechanical disc, resin pads, 160mm rotor|
|REAR BRAKE||Tektro, mechanical disc, resin pads, 160mm rotor|
|PEDALS||Nylon body, rubber top, w/ reflectors|
|SEAT BINDER||Alloy, nylon/glass fiber washer, QR, 34.9mm|
|FRAME||Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum, Ground Control Positioning, formed tubes, disc mount, fender/rack mounts|
* Specifications are subject to change without notice