The Roll 8 will live up to the most competitive urban assaults and still keep an unmistakably clean, cool and collected attitude with its minimalist, retro Cr-Mo frame. But this model has 8 speeds to improve efficiency while it's step-through frame makes it easier to mount and dismount.
- Forged alloy 48T track-style singlespeed crankset with alloy ring is tough and light
- Extremely durable uni-crown Cr-Mo fork with straight blades and custom cast dropouts
- Deep V rear and short V front 700c rims complement the Roll's durable & stylish urban design
- Top mount 8-speed thumb shifter plus Altus 8-speed derailleur and 11-32 configuration for added efficiency no matter the ups or downs on hills
- Classic Cr-Mo frame with vertical dropouts is simple, smooth, and durable