The Roll 1 is simplicity at its finest. The classic steel frame absorbs the shocks, lasts a lifetime, and jumps when you say go. Set it up fixed or free as you prefer and keep your head up in traffic with a flat handlebar.
- Well-built, classic Cr-Mo singlespeed frame with horizontal dropouts is simple, smooth, and durable
- Extremely durable uni-crown Cr-Mo fork with straight blades and custom cast dropouts
- Narrow alloy riser bars with15-degree back sweep allows riders to squeeze through tiny gaps with ease
- Strong, eye-catching deep V 700c rims and bolt-on, high-flange front and rear hubs complement the Roll's durable urban design
- Fixed or freewheel? You decide with this flip-flop, high-flange 32-hole hub
- Forged alloy 42T track-style singlespeed crankset with alloy ring is tough and light