Free shipping on orders over $150.
Maybe you're finding your legs on the singletrack, or perhaps you're just dirt-curious? Either way, the Rockhopper Sport 29 is the only bike you need to live out your trail fantasies. It places a focus on long haul performance, and we're not talking about 100-mile trail rides. Its corrosion-resistant hardware is built to last, while all of the components are purposely selected for their balance of strength and capability. And setting everything over the top is our Trail 29 Geometry that's guaranteed to leave you feeling planted, confident, and efficient out there on the dirt.
- The frame is constructed from A1 Premium aluminum in order to provide a lightweight, durable platform to support our acclaimed Trail 29 Geometry. Combined, you get a bike that's efficient on climbs and eager on descents.
- Custom SR Suntour XCM 29 fork pairs a coil spring with our Multi-Circuit Damping technology to eliminate any "pogo" effect by delivering 80/100mm (size-specific) of hydraulic damped suspension and rebound that smooths out rough terrain.
- With reliable traction, puncture-resistance, and sheer speed over the dirt, our 29x2.1" Ground Control Sport tires will keep you rolling with confidence over almost any terrain.
- 29" alloy Stout rims have been laced to our Stout hubs to form wheels that allow you mow over everything in sight, climb gracefully, and get to the bottom of the trail eager for more.
|CHAIN||KMC X9, 9-speed, w/ reusable MissingLink|
|BOTTOM BRACKET||Square taper, cartridge bearings|
|CRANKSET||Stout crankset, forged alloy construction, 9-speed, square taper BB, 44/32/22T|
|FRONT DERAILLEUR||Shimano Altus, high mount, bottom swing, dual pull|
|SHIFT LEVERS||Shimano Altus, RapidFire Plus, 9-speed|
|CASSETTE||Sunrace, 9-speed, 11-34t|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||Shimano Acera rear derailleur, Shadow design, 9-speed|
|FORK||Custom SR Suntour XCM 29, custom Multi-Circuit Damping, coil spring, S: 80mm travel, M/L/XL: 100mm travel, preload adjust, 1-1/8"" steerer, alloy lowers, Hi-Ten 30mm stanchions, disc mount|
|SADDLE||Body Geometry mountain, steel rails, 143mm|
|SEATPOST||Alloy, 2-bolt, micro-adjust, 12.5mm offset, 30.9mm, anti-corrosion hardware|
|HANDLEBARS||Specialized Stout, flat bar, double-butted 6061 alloy, 10-degree backsweep, 4-degree upsweep, 31.8mm|
|GRIPS||Specialized Body Geometry XCT, Kraton w/ gel, lock-on, closed end|
|STEM||3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise|
|FRONT HUB||Specialized Stout, Hi Lo disc, alloy, double-sealed, ground race, QR, 32h|
|REAR HUB||Specialized Stout, Hi Lo disc, alloy, double-sealed, loose ball bearings, QR, 32h|
|INNER TUBES||Standard, Schrader valve|
|RIMS||Specialized Stout 29, disc, alloy, double-wall, pin joint, 25mm inner width, 32h|
|FRONT TIRE||Ground Control Sport, 29x2.1"", 60TPI, wire bead, Flak Jacket protection|
|REAR TIRE||Ground Control Sport, 29x2.1"", 60TPI, wire bead, Flak Jacket protection|
|FRONT BRAKE||Tektro Auriga, hydraulic disc, organic pads, 180mm rotor|
|BRAKE LEVERS||Tektro Auriga, hydraulic, reach adjust|
|REAR BRAKE||Tektro Auriga, hydraulic disc, organic pads, 160mm rotor|
|PEDALS||Plastic, 9/16"", w/ reflectors|
|HEADSET||1-1/8"" upper/lower, ZeroStack 44, steel cups, loose ball bearings|
|SEAT BINDER||Alloy, nylon/glass fiber washer, QR, 34.9mm|
|FRAME||Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum, Trail 29 Geometry ORE down tube, butted tube sets, externally relieved head tube, forged dropouts, reinforced disc mount, replaceable alloy derailleur hanger|
* Specifications are subject to change without notice