FOR OVER TWO DECADES the Rockhopper has been the best hardtail for any rider looking for thrills and adventure over a wide variety of terrain. The Rockhopper's M4 alloy frame and premium specs deliver category-leading efficiency, value and dependable handling.
- The Rockhopper Pro Disc’s M4 manipulated alloy frame is fully butted for lightweight strength, with forged dropouts and a replaceable derailleur hanger.
- The RockShox Recon Race SLite features 100mm of coil-sprung travel and an easy-to-use Turn Key damper, which easily shifts from “open” to “locked out.”
- The oversized-diameter Specialized handlebar gives precise steering and features a comfort-increasing 8-degree upsweep and 8-degree backsweep.
- Front and rear hydraulic disc brakes offer a smooth, fluid feel. Paired with the 6-inch G2 Clean Sweep rotors, you get powerful braking, right at your fingertips.
- The medium cage rear derailleur gives reliable, precise gear changes.
- The Shimano Deore crankset uses a two-piece design, the outboard bearings on the BB make for a solid, smooth-spinning platform.
- The Fast Track Control 29x2.0-inch tires feature a dual compound tread for superior traction and durability, whether you opt to go 2Bliss or not.
- The Indie XC saddle uses our patented Body Geometry design to protect your soft parts.