Trails were built to be ridden hard, that's what the Rockhopper EVO does best. With a 120mm fork, 29-inch wheels, slightly more relaxed geometry, and an e.thirteen bash guard, the EVO will tame the toughest trails.
- The EVO model uses the same fully butted A1 Premium frame as other Rockhopper models, but delivers a more aggressive trail experience. The 120mm-travel RockShox fork relaxes the geometry for more stable handling, and a bash guard improves chain retention and drive train durability
- RockShox XC32 features TurnKey hydraulic damping with lockout, Solo Air spring, tapered alloy steerer tube, and externally adjustable rebound for plush and lightweight trail performance with a 15mm Maxle for increased stiffness
- Custom forged alloy, 10-speed XC crankset with e.thirteen Turbocharger bash guard offers lightweight and durable performance
- Tektro Draco 2 hydraulic disc brakes/levers with Light Wave rotors create increased control and superior stopping power for more confident braking
- SRAM X7 Type 2, 10-speed rear derailleur for reliable, high-end performance