FOR OVER TWO DECADES the Rockhopper has been the best hardtail for any rider looking for thrills and adventure over a wide variety of terrain. The Rockhopper's M4 alloy frame and premium specs deliver category-leading efficiency, value and dependable handling.
- The Rockhopper Comp Disc’s M4 manipulated alloy frame is fully butted, with an ORE down tube for added strength and off-road accuracy.
- The suspension fork features 100mm of smooth coil-sprung travel, rebound and preload adjustments, plus lockout—making this fork tunable to any need.
- The 3D-forged alloy stem is stiff and strong and features an oversized 31.8mm bar clamp area for a solid steering connection.
- The mechanical disc brakes are easy to adjust and maintain and give superb, controllable stopping power. The levers allow for powerful (when necessary) one-finger braking.
- The medium cage rear derailleur gives reliable, precise gear changes.
- The 8-speed trigger shifters offer quick shifts with the flick of a finger (or thumb).
- The triple-chainring crankset utilizes Shimano’s Octalink-splined BB interface for highly efficient power transfer.
- The high-volume Specialized Fast Trak LK Sport 26x2.0-inch tires have a reduced knob height for lower rolling resistance, without giving up an ounce of traction.
- The Specialized XC saddle features Aramid side patches that hold up to rough treatment.