The Rockhopper is a time-tested XC hardtail built for cruising fire roads and slicing through singletrack. Equipped with Avid Elixir 1 hydraulic disc brakes and a custom-tuned SR Suntour suspension fork with lockout, the Rockhopper Comp 29er combines performance with value in a package every rider will appreciate.
- Fully butted M4 alloy frame with 29er trail geometry for better control, leverage, and bump performance.
- Custom-tuned 29", SR Suntour suspension fork with hydraulic damping and proprietary Spike Valve, lockout with lightweight magnesium lowers, and alloy steerer deliver the supple ride qualities of a high-end fork
- Light and durable double-walled Rockhopper 29", wheelset is tough enough to handle the rough stuff
- Specialized The Captain Sport tires lend a perfect knob pattern for diverse conditions
- Shimano crankset with forged alloy arms and sealed cartridge bearing, Octalink-splined BB interface means greater durability, better shifting performance and ease of maintenance
- Double-butted, flat alloy handlebar designed for navigating singletrack terrain
- Avid Elixir 1 hydraulic disc brake with G2 Clean Sweep rotors provide simple, powerful, and dependable stopping power
- Shimano Deore Shadow 9-speed rear derailleur and Rapidfire trigger shifters for reliable, high-end performance
- Shimano 9-speed, 11-34t cassette offers gearing options for a variety of terrain types