Free shipping on orders over $150.
Rockhopper Comp 29
Whether you've been riding trails for decades or you're just starting to cut your teeth, the Rockhopper Comp 29 will take your rides to the next level. We built it with just the right balance between performance and durability, and not to toot our own horn, but we nailed it. The Comp 29 features corrosion-resistant hardware for long wear, our Trail 29 Geometry that provides confident handling and efficiency, and an alloy frame construction that's equal parts light and compliant.
- The frame is constructed from lightweight A1 SL aluminum in order to provide a compliant, durable platform to support our acclaimed Trail 29 Geometry. Combined, you get a bike that's more than efficient on climbs and eager to get down to business on descents.
- Custom SR Suntour XCR-32 29 fork features our Multi-Circuit Damping technology to eliminate any "pogo" effect by delivering 80/100mm (size-specific) of hydraulic damped suspension and rebound that smooths out rough terrain.
- 29" alloy Stout XC rims have been laced to our Stout XC hubs to form wheels that allow you mow over everything in sight, climb gracefully, and get to the bottom of the trail eager for more.
- With reliable traction, puncture-resistance, and sheer speed over the dirt, our 29x2.1" Ground Control Sport tires will keep you rolling with confidence over almost any terrain.
|CHAIN||KMC X10, 10-speed, w/ reusable MissingLink|
|BOTTOM BRACKET||Square taper, cartridge bearings|
|CRANKSET||Stout, forged alloy construction, 2x9, anti-corrosion hardware|
|FRONT DERAILLEUR||SRAM X5, 2x10, high mount|
|SHIFT LEVERS||Shimano Acera RapidFire Plus, SL type, 9-speed w/optical display|
|CASSETTE||Sunrace, 9-speed, 11-36t|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||Shimano Alivio Shadow, 9-speed, SGS cage|
|FORK||Custom SR Suntour XCR-32 29, custom Multi-Circuit Damping, coil/MCU spring, S: 80mm travel, M/L/XL: 100mm travel, hydraulic lockout, preload adjust, mag lowers, Hi-Ten 32mm stanchions, tapered steerer, disc mount|
|SADDLE||Body Geometry mountain, steel rails, 143mm|
|SEATPOST||Alloy, 2-bolt, micro-adjust, 12.5mm offset, 30.9mm, anti-corrosion hardware|
|HANDLEBARS||Specialized Stout, flat bar, double-butted 6061 alloy, 10-degree backsweep, 4-degree upsweep, 31.8mm|
|GRIPS||Specialized Body Geometry XCT, Kraton w/ gel, lock-on, closed end|
|STEM||Specialized Stout, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise, anti-corrosion hardware|
|FRONT HUB||Specialized Stout XC, Hi Lo disc, alloy, RCC bearing system, QR, 28h|
|REAR HUB||Specialized Stout XC, Hi Lo disc, alloy, RCC bearing system, QR, 32h|
|INNER TUBES||Standard, Presta valve|
|SPOKES||Stainless, black, 14g|
|RIMS||Specialized Stout XC 29, disc, alloy, double-wall, pin joint, 26mm inner width, 28/32h|
|FRONT TIRE||Ground Control Sport, 29x2.1"", 60TPI, wire bead, Flak Jacket protection|
|REAR TIRE||Ground Control Sport, 29x2.1"", 60TPI, wire bead, Flak Jacket protection|
|FRONT BRAKE||Tektro Auriga, hydraulic disc, organic pads, 180mm rotor|
|BRAKE LEVERS||Tektro Auriga, hydraulic, reach adjust|
|REAR BRAKE||Tektro Auriga, hydraulic disc, organic pads, 160mm rotor|
|HEADSET||1-1/8"" upper, 1-1/2"" lower, threadless, Campy style, cartridge bearings|
|SEAT BINDER||Alloy, nylon/glass fiber washer, QR, 34.9mm|
|FRAME||Specialized A1 SL Aluminum, Trail 29 geometry, fully-butted tube sets, ORE down tube, tapered head tube, forged dropouts, disc mount, replaceable derailleur hanger|
* Specifications are subject to change without notice