The Rockhopper is a time-tested XC hardtail built for cruising fire roads and slicing through singletrack. Equipped with Tektro Draco hydraulic disc brakes and a custom-tuned SR Suntour suspension fork with lockout, the Rockhopper 29er combines performance with value in a package every rider will appreciate.
- Fully butted M4 alloy frame with 29er trail geometry for better control, leverage, and bump performance.
- Custom-tuned 29", SR Suntour suspension fork with hydraulic damping and proprietary Spike Valve, lockout with lightweight magnesium lowers, and alloy steerer deliver the supple ride qualities of a high-end fork
- Light and durable double-walled alloy rims are tough enough to handle the rough stuff
- Specialized The Captain Sport tires lend a perfect knob pattern for diverse conditions
- SR Suntour replaceable-ring crankset uses Shimano's sealed cartridge bearing, Octalink-splined, BB interface for reliable power transfer and ease of service
- Double-butted, flat alloy handlebar designed for navigating singletrack terrain
- Tektro Draco hydraulic disc brakes with dual pistons and forged calipers assure precision braking and durability
- Shimano Alivio 9-speed rear derailleur and Rapidfire trigger shifters for reliable, high-end performance
- Shimano 9-speed, 11-34t cassette offers gearing options for a variety of terrain types