Free shipping on orders over $150.
Pitch Sport 650b
We know that picking a mountain bike can be a bit of daunting process, what with all of the options and technology floating around out there. But while some suspension platforms and tech pass like fads in the wind, hardtails have stuck around since the advent of the mountain bike. That's why we built our Pitch Sport 650b around an aluminum hardtail design. The design allows the rear end to stay planted while you're pedaling, so it has plenty to offer in the way of efficiency on climbs and on the flats. And with our acclaimed Sport Trail 650b Geometry and ample suspension up front, you're guaranteed to feel confident and ready to rip when the trail tips downwards. It's everything you need to get there and get riding.
- The frame is constructed from lightweight A1 Premium Aluminum in order to provide a compliant, durable platform to support our acclaimed Sport Trail 650b Geometry. Combined, you get a bike that's extremely versatile, making it equally capable on the climbs and descents.
- 650b alloy rims have been laced to our Stout hubs to form wheels that allow you mow over everything in sight, climb gracefully, and get to the bottom of the trail eager for more.
- With reliable traction, puncture-resistance, and sheer speed over the dirt, our 650bx2.1" Ground Control Sport tires will keep you rolling with confidence over almost any terrain.
- Custom SR Suntour XCT 650b fork pairs a coil spring with our Multi-Circuit Damping technology to eliminate any "pogo" effect by delivering 80/100mm (size-specific) of hydraulic damped suspension and rebound that smooths out rough terrain.
|CHAIN||KMC X8, 8-speed, w/ reusable MissingLink|
|BOTTOM BRACKET||Square taper, cartridge bearings|
|CRANKSET||Specialized Stout, forged alloy, 8-speed, semi-replaceable rings, square taper spindle, 42/32/22T|
|FRONT DERAILLEUR||Shimano Altus, high mount, bottom swing, dual pull|
|SHIFT LEVERS||Shimano Altus RapidFire Plus, SL type, optical display|
|CASSETTE||Sunrace, 8-speed, 11-34t|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||Shimano Acera Shadow, 9-speed|
|FORK||Custom SR Suntour XCT 650b, custom Multi-Circuit Damping, coil spring, S: 80mm travel, M/L/XL: 100mm travel, preload adjust, 1-1/8"" steerer, alloy lowers, Hi-Ten 28mm stanchions, disc mount|
|SADDLE||Body Geometry mountain, thick padding, steel rails, 143mm|
|SEATPOST||Alloy, 2-bolt, micro-adjust, 12.5mm offset, 30.9mm, anti-corrosion hardware|
|HANDLEBARS||Specialized Stout, double-butted 6061 alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 5-degree upsweep, 15mm rise, 31.8mm|
|GRIPS||Specialized Body Geometry XCT, Kraton w/ gel, lock-on, closed end|
|STEM||Specialized, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise|
|FRONT HUB||Specialized Stout, Hi Lo disc, alloy, double-sealed, ground race, QR, 32h|
|REAR HUB||Specialized Stout, Hi Lo disc, alloy, double-sealed, loose ball bearings, QR, 32h|
|INNER TUBES||Standard, Schrader valve|
|RIMS||650b, disc, alloy, double-wall, pin joint, 25mm inner width, 32h|
|FRONT TIRE||Specialized Ground Control Sport, 60TPI, wire bead, 650bx2.1""|
|REAR TIRE||Specialized Ground Control Sport, 60TPI, wire bead, 650bx2.1""|
|FRONT BRAKE||Tektro Auriga, hydraulic disc, resin/metallic pads|
|BRAKE LEVERS||Tektro Auriga, hydraulic, reach adjust|
|REAR BRAKE||Tektro Auriga, hydraulic disc, resin/metallic pads|
|PEDALS||Plastic, 9/16"", w/ reflectors|
|HEADSET||1-1/8"" upper/lower, ZeroStack 44, steel cups, loose ball bearings|
|SEAT BINDER||Alloy, nylon/glass fiber washer, QR, 34.9mm|
|FRAME||Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum, Sport Trail 650b Geometry, butted tube sets, externally relieved head tube, forged dropouts, reinforced disc mount, replaceable alloy derailleur hanger|
* Specifications are subject to change without notice