Specialized statement on COVID-19 Read Here
When it comes to mountain bike efficiency, it's hard to beat a hardtail. And when it comes to learning the ropes of mountain biking, efficiency is the name of the game. With this in mind, our Pitch Expert 650b features a hardtail design that keeps the rear end of the bike planted to the trail under effort, while our acclaimed Sport Trail 650b Geometry ensures that you'll feel comfortable and confident in the process. And to keep with this theme, it features a lightweight aluminum frame that adds to compliance on the downhill and speed when you're going up the trail. Sprinkle in a thoughtful component selection and plenty of suspension up front to get the job done, and you have yourself a bike that's ready to hit the dirt.
- Custom SR Suntour XCR-AIR 650b fork features our Multi-Circuit Damping technology to eliminate any "pogo" effect by delivering 80/100mm (size-specific) of hydraulic damped suspension and rebound that smooths out rough terrain.
- The frame is constructed from lightweight A1 Premium Aluminum in order to provide a compliant, durable platform to support our acclaimed Sport Trail 650b Geometry. Combined, you get a bike that's extremely versatile, making it equally capable on the climbs and descents.
- 650b alloy Stout rims have been laced to our Stout hubs to form wheels that allow you mow over everything in sight, climb gracefully, and get to the bottom of the trail eager for more.
- With reliable traction, puncture-resistance, and sheer speed over the dirt, our 650bx2.1" Ground Control Sport tires will keep you rolling with confidence over almost any terrain.
|FRAME||Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum, Sport Trail 650b Geometry, butted tube sets, externally relieved head tube, forged dropouts, reinforced disc mount, replaceable alloy derailleur hanger|
|HEADSET||1-1/8"" upper/lower, ZeroStack 44, steel cups, loose ball bearings|
|SEAT BINDER||Alloy, nylon/glass fiber washer, QR, 34.9mm|
|FORK||Custom SR Suntour XCR-AIR 650b, custom Multi-Circuit Damping, air spring, S: 80mm travel, M/L/XL: 100mm travel, integrated remote hydraulic lockout, rebound adjust, preload adjust, tapered alloy steerer, mag lowers, Hi-Ten 32mm stanchions, disc mount|
|RIMS||Specialized Stout XC 650b, disc, alloy, double-wall, pin joint, 26mm inner width, 32h|
|FRONT HUB||Specialized Stout XC, Hi Lo disc, alloy, RCC bearing system, QR, 28h|
|REAR HUB||Specialized Stout XC, Hi Lo disc, alloy, RCC bearing system, QR, 32h|
|SPOKES||Stainless, 14g, black|
|FRONT TIRE||Specialized Ground Control Sport, 60TPI, wire bead, 650bx2.1""|
|REAR TIRE||Specialized Ground Control Sport, 60TPI, wire bead, 650bx2.1""|
|INNER TUBES||Standard, Presta valve|
|FRONT DERAILLEUR||SRAM X5, 2x10, high mount|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||Shimano Deore Shadow, 10-speed|
|SHIFT LEVERS||Shimano Deore RapidFire Plus, 10-speed, I-spec|
|CASSETTE||Sunrace, 10-speed, 11-36t|
|CHAIN||KMC X10, 10-speed, w/ reusable MissingLink|
|CRANKSET||Specialized Stout XC, 2x10, 2 pc., 24mm spindle, 36/22T, anti-corrosion hardware|
|BOTTOM BRACKET||Samox, 24mm BSA for 2 pc. design, 73mm|
|STEM||Specialized Stout, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise, anti-corrosion hardware|
|HANDLEBARS||Specialized Stout, double-butted 6061 alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 5-degree upsweep, 15mm rise, 31.8mm|
|GRIPS||Specialized Body Geometry XC Contour, Kraton w/ gel, lock-on, closed end|
|SADDLE||Body Geometry mountain, thick padding, steel rails, 143mm|
|SEATPOST||Alloy, 2-bolt, micro-adjust, 12.5mm offset, 30.9mm, anti-corrosion hardware|
|FRONT BRAKE||Tektro Gemini, hydraulic disc, resin pads, I-spec compatible|
|REAR BRAKE||Tektro Gemini, hydraulic disc, resin pads, I-spec compatible|
|BRAKE LEVERS||Tektro Gemini, hydraulic, reach adjust, I-spec compatible|
|PEDALS||Alloy, 1 pc. body, 9/16"", w/ reflectors|
* Specifications are subject to change without notice