Free shipping on orders over $150.
Pitch Comp 650b
There's no better time to get out and hit the trail than right now, and with a bike like the Pitch Comp 650b, this is truer than ever. It features a hardtail design that makes it efficient at climbing and rolling on the flats, while being sturdy and dependable on descents. Meanwhile, our Sport Trail 650b Geometry has been paired with an aluminum construction to provide plenty of comfort and confidence over nearly any kind of terrain. And to make sure that your investment in dirt is going to last for the long haul, we've thoughtfully selected components that place a focus on durability and performance. Get ready to roll, the dirt is calling.
- The frame is constructed from lightweight A1 Premium Aluminum in order to provide a compliant, durable platform to support our acclaimed Sport Trail 650b Geometry. Combined, you get a bike that's extremely versatile, making it equally capable on the climbs and descents.
- 650b alloy rims have been laced to our Stout hubs to form wheels that allow you mow over everything in sight, climb gracefully, and get to the bottom of the trail eager for more.
- With reliable traction, puncture-resistance, and sheer speed over the dirt, our 650bx2.1" Ground Control Sport tires will keep you rolling with confidence over almost any terrain.
- Custom SR Suntour XCM 650b fork features our Multi-Circuit Damping technology to eliminate any "pogo" effect by delivering 80/100mm (size-specific) of hydraulic damped suspension and rebound that smooths out rough terrain.
|CHAIN||KMC X9, 9-speed, w/ reusable MissingLink|
|BOTTOM BRACKET||Square taper, cartridge bearings|
|CRANKSET||Specialized Stout, forged alloy, 9-speed, square taper spindle, 44/32/22T|
|FRONT DERAILLEUR||Shimano Altus, high mount, bottom swing, dual pull|
|SHIFT LEVERS||Shimano Altus RapidFire Plus, SL type, optical display|
|CASSETTE||Sunrace, 9-speed, 11-34t|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||Shimano Acera Shadow, 9-speed|
|FORK||Custom SR Suntour XCM 650b, custom Multi-Circuit Damping, coil spring, S: 80mm travel, M/L/XL: 100mm travel, preload adjust, 1-1/8"" steerer, alloy lowers, Hi-Ten 30mm stanchions, disc mount|
|SADDLE||Body Geometry mountain, thick padding, steel rails, 143mm|
|SEATPOST||Alloy, 2-bolt, micro-adjust, 12.5mm offset, 30.9mm, anti-corrosion hardware|
|HANDLEBARS||Specialized Stout, double-butted 6061 alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 5-degree upsweep, 15mm rise, 31.8mm|
|GRIPS||Specialized Body Geometry XCT, Kraton w/ gel, lock-on, closed end|
|STEM||Specialized, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise|
|FRONT HUB||Specialized Stout, Hi Lo disc, alloy, double-sealed, ground race, QR, 32h|
|REAR HUB||Specialized Stout, Hi Lo disc, alloy, double-sealed, loose ball bearings, QR, 32h|
|INNER TUBES||Standard, Schrader valve|
|RIMS||Specialized Stout 650b, disc, alloy, double-wall, pin joint, 25mm inner width, 32h|
|FRONT TIRE||Specialized Ground Control Sport, 60TPI, wire bead, 650bx2.1""|
|REAR TIRE||Specialized Ground Control Sport, 60TPI, wire bead, 650bx2.1""|
|FRONT BRAKE||Tektro Auriga, hydraulic disc, resin/metallic pads|
|BRAKE LEVERS||Tektro Auriga, hydraulic, reach adjust|
|REAR BRAKE||Tektro Auriga, hydraulic disc, resin/metallic pads|
|PEDALS||Plastic, 9/16"", w/ reflectors|
|HEADSET||1-1/8"" upper/lower, ZeroStack 44, steel cups, loose ball bearings|
|SEAT BINDER||Alloy, nylon/glass fiber washer, QR, 34.9mm|
|FRAME||Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum, Sport Trail 650b Geometry, butted tube sets, externally relieved head tube, forged dropouts, reinforced disc mount, replaceable alloy derailleur hanger|
* Specifications are subject to change without notice