Free shipping on orders over $150.
You've thought about it—probably even got out on the dirt or gravel a few times—and now's the time to pull the trigger on a fully-fledged mountain bike. Well, you're in the right place. The Pitch 650b features everything you need to start getting off the road and out on some trails. It features a light aluminum frame that's equal parts performance-driven and durable, while all of the components have been mindfully selected for their capability and long term strength. And when you factor in a geometry that's going to leave you feeling confident and ready to get after it, it's safe to say that the Pitch 650b is the perfect starting point for your life of playing in the dirt
- The frame is constructed from lightweight A1 Premium Aluminum in order to provide a compliant, durable platform to support our acclaimed Sport Trail 650b Geometry. Combined, you get a bike that's extremely versatile, making it equally capable on the climbs and descents.
- 650b alloy rims have been laced to our Stout hubs to form wheels that allow you mow over everything in sight, climb gracefully, and get to the bottom of the trail eager for more.
- SR Suntour XCT 650b fork features a coil spring that delivers 80/100mm (size-specific) of trail absorbing travel.
- With reliable traction, puncture-resistance, and sheer speed over the dirt, our 650bx2.1" Ground Control Sport tires will keep you rolling with confidence over almost any terrain.
|CHAIN||KMC X8, 8-speed, w/ reusable MissingLink|
|BOTTOM BRACKET||Square taper, cartridge bearings|
|CRANKSET||Samox, forged alloy, 3 pc., 8-speed, 42/32/22T, w/ chainguard|
|FRONT DERAILLEUR||Shimano Altus, high mount, bottom swing, dual pull|
|SHIFT LEVERS||Shimano ST-EF51, w/ integrated brake lever|
|CASSETTE||Sunrace, 8-speed, 11-34t|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||Shimano Altus, 8-speed|
|FORK||SR Suntour XCT 650b, coil/MCU spring, S: 80mm travel, M/L/XL: 100mm travel, preload adjust, 1-1/8"" steerer, alloy lowers, Hi-Ten 28mm stanchions, disc mount|
|SADDLE||Body Geometry mountain, thick padding, steel rails, 143mm|
|SEATPOST||Alloy, 2-bolt, micro-adjust, 12.5mm offset, 30.9mm, anti-corrosion hardware|
|HANDLEBARS||Specialized Stout, double-butted 6061 alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 5-degree upsweep, 15mm rise, 31.8mm|
|GRIPS||Specialized Body Geometry XCT, Kraton w/ gel, lock-on, closed end|
|STEM||Specialized, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise|
|FRONT HUB||Specialized Stout, Hi Lo disc, alloy, double-sealed, ground race, QR, 32h|
|REAR HUB||Specialized Stout, Hi Lo disc, alloy, double-sealed, loose ball bearings, QR, 32h|
|INNER TUBES||Standard, Schrader valve|
|RIMS||650b, disc, alloy, double-wall, pin joint, 25mm inner width, 32h|
|FRONT TIRE||Specialized Ground Control Sport, 60TPI, wire bead, 650bx2.1""|
|REAR TIRE||Specialized Ground Control Sport, 60TPI, wire bead, 650bx2.1""|
|FRONT BRAKE||Tektro Aries, mechanical disc, organic pads|
|REAR BRAKE||Tektro Aries, mechanical disc, organic pads|
|PEDALS||Plastic, 9/16"", w/ reflectors|
|HEADSET||1-1/8"" upper/lower, ZeroStack 44, steel cups, loose ball bearings|
|SEAT BINDER||Alloy, nylon/glass fiber washer, QR, 34.9mm|
|FRAME||Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum, Sport Trail 650b Geometry, butted tube sets, externally relieved head tube, forged dropouts, reinforced disc mount, replaceable alloy derailleur hanger|
* Specifications are subject to change without notice