Free shipping on orders over $150.
The P.Series P.3 doesn't put out fluff and sparkly stuff. It simply delivers a bombproof ride quality that mixes advanced technology and top-shelf materials with geometry that's proven in the street, park, and dirt. It comes equipped with the legendary Manitou Circus Expert fork up front, beefy Truvativ cranks, powerful Hayes hydraulic brakes, and a construction that takes leaves no precaution unchecked. The P.3 can ride it all.
- Manitou Circus Expert fork features 100mm of air-sprung travel and stiff 32mm stanchions. You also get Manitou's acclaimed ABS+ damper, compression and rebound adjust to dial-in the performance, and a beefy 1.5" tapered steerer for extra strength and stiffness.
- The frame is constructed from A1 Premium Aluminum in order to keep the overall weight at a minimum, while also ensuring that the bike is plenty tough to take a hit. And when it comes to cool features that make the difference, you get forged horizontal dropouts and integrated chain tensioners to keep the rear wheel locked in place, ISCG 05 to run chainguides, and a tough, forged bottom bracket shell.
- P.26 alloy wheels pair a double-wall alloy construction with a 32mm inner width in order to ensure that these wheels can take a beating. They're cased in our 26x2.1" Renegade Slopestyle tires to round out the package. So you'll get durable performance, loads of traction, and a plush, fast ride quality.
- Popularized by downhillers, the Truvativ Descendant crankset is as tough as nails without stacking on tons of weight.
|CHAIN||KMC Z610H, single speed 1/2""x3/32"", anti-drop inner links|
|BOTTOM BRACKET||SRAM, PF30|
|CRANKSET||Truvativ Descendant, BB30, 7050 alloy, 170mm arms, thin 32T ring|
|FORK||Manitou Circus Expert, ABS+ damper, air spring, Jump Stack Tune, external compression adjust, rebound adjust, lockout, internal shim stack high-speed damping, dual bottom-out bumpers 1.5"" tapered steerer, 32mm straight wall alloy stanchions|
|FRONT HUB||Specialized, Hi Lo disc, alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, 15mm thru-axle, 32h|
|REAR HUB||P.Series Dirt Jump, disc, alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, solid axle w/ track nut, 32h|
|INNER TUBES||Standard, Schrader valve|
|SPOKES||Stainless, 14g, black|
|RIMS||P.26, alloy, double-wall, triple void, 32mm inner width, 32h|
|FRONT TIRE||Specialized Renegade Slopestyle, 60TPI, wire bead, 26x2.1""|
|REAR TIRE||Specialized Renegade Slopestyle, 60TPI, wire bead, 26x2.1""|
|SEATPOST||Specialized, 6061 alloy, 2-bolt, 0mm setback, 30.9mm|
|STEM||Specialized P.Series MTB, forged alloy, top load|
|HANDLEBARS||Specialized P.Series MTB Dirt, 6061 alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 38mm rise, 750mm, 31.8mm|
|GRIPS||P.Grip, Pruven material, lock-on w/ closed end, 140mm|
|FRONT BRAKE||Hayes Radar, hydraulic disc, post mount, 160mm rotor|
|BRAKE LEVERS||Hayes Radar|
|REAR BRAKE||Hayes Radar, hydraulic disc, post mount, 160mm rotor|
|PEDALS||Specialized P.Series Dirt, nylon body w/ molded pins, DU bushing w/ wave washer, 9/16""|
|HEADSET||FSA Orbit, 1-1/8"" upper, 1-1/2"" lower integrated, Campy style, full cartridge bearings, 5.3mm cone spacer, includes 1-1/8"" reducer crown race|
|SEAT BINDER||Forged alloy, single bolt, 34.9mm|
|FRAME||Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum, fully-butted tubing, tapered head tube, PF30 forged BB shell, integrated ISCG 05 tabs, forged horizontal dropouts, integrated chain tensioners|
* Specifications are subject to change without notice