The P.26 AM won't back down when you've been trying the same trick all day, it'll keep giving you everything it's got with a simple singlespeed drivetrain and strong, steel frame.
- Coil-sprung Manitou Circus Comp fork is purpose-built for the punishment from dirt jumping and street riding with hydraulic damping and preload adjustments
- 36-spoke, double-wall, 26" singlespeed wheelset is built to withstand endless abuse
- The Cr-Mo P.Series MTB Street handlebar is 735mm wide for more leverage and precise handling
- Butted, singlespeed-specific, 26" Reynolds 520 Cr-Mo frame with integrated headset, MID BB, and 3D-forged horizontal dropouts has perfectly dialed geos for dirt, park, or street
- BMX-style, 3-piece tubular Cr-Mo crankset with cartridge-bearing MID BB is strong and light to go big with confidence, singlespeed 25T chainring resists bending and delivers the clearance you need