The "P' in "P. Bikes" doesn't stand for "Pretty". No fluff and no sparkly stuff. Just bombproof rides that mix advanced technology and top-shelf materials with geometry proven in the street, park and dirt. The P.2 Cr-Mo can ride it all, but is most at home on the dirt jumps.
- Butted singlespeed-specific Reynolds 520 Cr-Mo frame with integrated head tube, MID BB, and 3D-forged horizontal dropouts with integrated chain tensioner has perfectly dialed geos for dirt, park, or street
- 80mm-travel X Fusion ENIX R fork features hydraulic damping with compression and rebound adjustments to take the edge off larger hits.
- High-volume, impact-absorbing Specialized tires give you the versatility to ride dirt, park or street
- BMX style, 3-piece tubular Cr-Mo crankset is strong and light to boost with confidence, press-in MID BB is light, durable, and easy to service, singlespeed 25t chainring resists bending and delivers the clearance you need
- P. Lo Pro nylon platform pedals w/ molded pins for lightweight and strong performance
- Super-light and padded, durable one-piece saddle/post combo can take a serious beating
- One-piece saddle/post combo can take a serious beating
- One-piece, CNC'd, 12t, Cr-Mo cog is designed to be strong and durable
- Low-flange, 36-hole wheels with rear Cro-Mo axle, sealed cartridge bearings and rear 14mm cassette with 12t driver, double-walled and eyeleted 26" alloy rims are built to withstand endless abuse