The originator of the progressive hardtail, P. bikes are still the finest when it comes to dirt jumping, urban street and park riding. With spot-on geos, up to the minute specs and overall durability, it's no wonder folks like Darren Berrecloth like to throw these bikes around just to see what sticks.
- SRAM X5 rear derailleur uses a 1:1 actuation ratio for instant and silky smooth shifts with positive lever action
- Avid Juicy 3 SL hydraulic brakes with dual piston calipers and G2 Clean Sweep rotors for buttery smooth stopping control
- Pavement, concrete or dirt, the versatile Specialized Rhythm Lite 26 x 2.3" aramid bead tires are fast-rolling with enough bite for your dirt sessions
- Fuse tubular 2-piece Cr-Mo crankset with hollow 19mm spindle, and 34-tooth alloy chainring with bash guard and ISCG chain guide get you across town and down the stair gaps with no worries
- Double-butted A1 Premium Aluminum frame with ORE top/down tubes and ultra-strong forged head tube, bottom bracket and horizontal dropouts is built to take abuse, without the extra weight to bring you down
- 80mm-travel Marzocchi DJ2 fork uses a stiff-but-plush air-assisted coil spring with adjustable rebound, 32mm stanchions and light magnesium lowers for all-out strength with more versatility for your style of riding