P. BIKES ARE A LIFESTYLE, born and bred with the integrity to push the limits of physics at your favorite jumps, streets and skate parks. All-over cold forgings, super short chainstays, high-riser jump bars and short extension stems make P. bikes durable and nimble enough to keep you moving up, not breaking down.
- Berrecloth tested and approved, our A1 Premium Aluminum frame uses a double-butted ORE down tube, super-strong forged head tube and horizontal dropouts with hardware for single and multi-speed options.
- The bomb-proof Marzocchi DJ2 fork is built for braun with 80mm of air-assisted, coil-sprung travel, 32mm alloy stanchions and one-piece magnesium lower.
- Specialized 3D-forged Aggro stem is stiff and tough and accepts a 31.8mm diameter alloy riser bar: 680mm width and 8-degree back/upsweep for perfect positioning.
- Avid Juicy 3 hydraulic disc brakes provide sure and smooth stopping power, dual-piston calipers with an 160mm G2 Clean Sweep rotor in front and 140mm G2 Clean Sweep rotor in back.
- The SRAM X5 rear derailleur offers fast, precise shifts.
- Fuse tubular three-piece Cr-Mo cranks are stiff and durable for an unwavering pedal platform, a polycarbonate bash guard and ISCG chain guide complete the bomb-proof package.
- 26x2.3-inch Rhythm Lite Control tires have a dual compound tread that rolls fast in the transition, with extra grip on the shoulders for precise cornering in the dirt.
- The Fuse Lo Pro saddle is designed for comfort, ease of movement and strength to handle hard landings.