The originator of the progressive hardtail, P. bikes are still the finest when it comes to dirt jumping, urban street and park riding. With spot-on geos, up to the minute specs and overall durability, it's no wonder folks like Darren Berrecloth like to throw these bikes around just to see what sticks.
- SRAM X5 rear derailleur uses a 1:1 actuation ratio for instant and silky smooth shifts with positive lever action
- Avid BB5 mechanical disc brake with 140mm G2 Clean Sweep rotor for smooth, feathery stopping power when you need it
- 80mm-travel Marzocchi DJ3 fork features fixed rate damping and preload adjustment, sprung with a coil/MCU tandem that takes the "edge" off those square-edge hits
- Street style never looked better or proved stronger than the P. Series Reynolds 520 Cr-Mo double-butted frame with 3D-forged horizontal dropouts and integrated chain tensioner
- Fuse tubular 2-piece Cr-Mo crankset with hollow 19mm spindle, and 34-tooth alloy chainring with bash guard and ISCG chain guide get you across town and down the stairs with no worries