The originator of the progressive hardtail, P. bikes are still the finest when it comes to dirt jumping, urban street and park riding. With spot-on geos, up to the minute specs and overall durability, it's no wonder folks like Darren Berrecloth like to throw these bikes around just to see what sticks. For riders more inclined toward making their own park out of nature, the P. All Mountain serves it up with P. Series durability, at weights that rival some of our competitors' XC bikes.
- Crankset uses Shimano's Octalink-splined BB interface for reliable power transfer
- SRAM X4 rear derailleur and 8-speed trigger shifters for quick shifts with less chain slap
- Avid BB5 mechanical disc brakes with 160mm G2 Clean Sweep rotors for controlled stopping power
- 100mm-travel coil-sprung fork with preload adjustment and oversized stanchions for extra strength
- Fully butted A1 Premium Aluminum frame features a double ORE down tube and externally machined head tube for maneuverable strength