Better braking control from disc brakes inspires confidence in changing riding conditions.
- Fully butted A1 Premium Aluminum frame with women's recreational XC geometry and low standover for a confident and lightweight ride
- 80mm smooth-travel SR Suntour fork with preload adjustment and custom women's-specific spring weights means the suspension is dialed for your size
- SRAM 7-speed, 12/32t cassette replaces the freewheel mechanism of years past for lighter weight and more durability
- Light and durable double-walled alloy rims are tough enough to handle the rough stuff
- Specialized Fast Trak LK Sport 60tpi tires use a reduced knob height for lower rolling resistance, but have plenty of grip for confidence on the trail
- Body Geometry Women's Riva MTB saddle combines generous padding and durable scuff guards for all-day performance and comfort
- Sure-stopping mechanical disc brakes with adjustable pad angles for confident descents in any conditions