For entry-level female riders looking to get their feet wet (or dirty) with a real-deal full suspension mountain bike, the Myka FSR is the perfect platform for launching a new obsession with the trails. Featuring women's recreational geometry—with low standover height and low center of gravity—combined with capable components and custom tuned 100mm suspension, new riders get the confidence and stability they need to accelerate their trail adventures.
- Specialized The Captain Sport tires for control and predictability over varied terrain
- RockShox Recon 100mm-travel fork features TurnKey lockout so riders can easily fine-tune their bump performance
- Shimano hollow-forged crankset with Octalink-splined BB interface makes for a lightweight and stiff power transfer
- Rear shock is custom-tuned for women, with adjustable rebound/compression and lockout control to dial-in peformance
- Avid Elixir 4 hydraulic disc brakes with G2 Clean Sweep rotors for balanced and controlled stopping power: 160mm front, 140mm back
- M4 alloy Myka FSR frame with new rocker design uses women's-specific geometry and tubing to create a lightweight and proportional ride
- Specialized Windie women's-specific saddle with hollow Cr-Mo rails uses lightweight foam and rear bumpers for off-road comfort and durability