For fun and effortless trail adventure, the redesigned Myka HT is the best looking and best riding recreational hardtail that still comes at a killer value. Featuring lightweight aluminum frame designs with ultra low standover height, 80 to 100mm travel forks and capable components, the Myka gives even the newest rider the control and confidence to leave the pavement behind.
- Crankset uses Shimano's Octalink-splined BB interface for reliable power transfer
- Specialized XC women's saddle with front and rear bumpers for off-road durability
- High-volume Specialized Fast Trak LK Sport tires use a reduced knob height for lower rolling resistance
- Avid BB5 mechanical disc brakes with G2 Clean Sweep rotors for controlled stopping power: 160mm front, 140mm back
- 80mm smooth-travel fork with preload adjustment and custom women's-specific spring rates for fine-tuned performance
- Fully butted Myka A1 Premium Aluminum frame with women's geometry and low standover for a confident and lightweight ride