The flat-out fastest—and definitely the sexiest—bike on the track, the Langster Pro features E5 alloy aero tubing, and deep American Classic 420 Aero Track wheels for raw, wind-cheating power on the track or an occasional training ride on the open road, with a two-sided flip/flop hub for simple versatility.
- A1 Premium Aluminum compact frame with integrated headset, fully manipulated tubing, and track geo excels at the velodrome
- Specialized FACT carbon fork is stiff and ultralight for precise steering
- Specialized Turbo Pro 127 TPI, offers BlackBelt protection for a tough tire that still offers low rolling resistance, great traction, and light weight to allow for quick climbs and fast decents
- 48t alloy track crankset delivers efficient power transfer in a cool black finish
- Minimalist, high-performance Body Geometry Toupe RBX Sport saddle with Cr-Mo rails, flat profile, and generous padding for long rides and explosive efforts
- Stiff, light, UCI-legal bladed carbon seatpost flips between 20mm and 0mm setback, also wide range of vertical adjustability