BUILT FOR RALLYING CITY STREETS and lapping racers at the velodrome, the light and lean Langster is as gutsy a ride as it gets—pure and simple, yet fast as hell. Sometimes one speed is all you need.
- The Compact Track Design of the Langster’s A1 Premium Aluminum frame is all about converting power into controlled speed.
- The Langster carbon fiber fork offers a stiff yet vibration-damping ride.
- The 3D-forged alloy Road Stem uses a 31.8mm bar clamp area for an extra-precise steering connection.
- The ergonomic shape and short drop of the Specialized handlebar create a comfortable ride.
- The straightforward one-speed crankset features an alloy 42-tooth chainring.
- The carbon-wrapped Specialized seatpost absorbs vibration.
- The scientifically proven design of the Body Geometry Toupé makes it easy on your soft parts.