Specialized statement on COVID-19 Read Here
Inside Tech Sure, kids bikes need to be tough as nails for all the abuse they may endure. But for some companies, that means a bike that's heavy as a rock—and a big one at that! We do things a little differently here. Not only do we create the lightest bikes available from 12"-24", but we outfit our Hotrocks with the same quality components as our big bikes, including stainless steel spokes, alloy rims and durable bearings, seals and fasteners. For years and years of low maintenance and all-out fun.
- A1 Premium Aluminum, 24" frame w/ low standover top tube, forged drop outs w/ replaceable 98954020 alloy hanger
- RST Capa C24 fork, 50mm travel, one piece alloy lower, coil spring, spring assisted seal
- Pro Max brakes, alloy "V" w/ linear spring
- Shimano HG-37 freewheel, 7-speed, 14-28t
- Specialized Roller tires, 24x2.125", 30TPI, wire bead