The Hardrock earned its reputation as The Go-To Bike for anything from urban assaults, daily commutes, weekend off-road pursuits.
- Light and durable double-walled alloy rims are tough enough to handle the rough stuff
- Specialized XC saddle has front/rear bumpers for on and off-road durability and ample padding for comfort
- SRAM 7-speed, 12/32t cassette replaces the freewheel mechanism of years past for lighter weight and more durability
- 80mm-travel fork with preload adjustment and size-specific spring rates means the suspension is dialed for your size
- Fully butted A1 Premium Aluminum frame with double ORE down tube for a lighter, more compliant and durable bike, with disc mounts for upgrading
- Specialized Fast Trak LK Sport 60tpi tires use a reduced knob height for lower rolling resistance, but have plenty of grip for confidence on the trail