AN OLD FAVORITE MADE NEW, the Hardrock is still the most versatile hardtail for kicking around town, but its lighter weight, more efficient alloy chassis and category-leading specifications make it the perfect introduction to XC Trail riding.
- This fully butted A1 Premium Aluminum frame offers improved fatigue life and comfort in a high performance and lightweight chassis, with an ORE top/down tube, externally relieved head tube and reinforced disc brake mount.
- An SR Suntour suspension fork features a smooth 80mm of travel, with external preload adjustment for on the fly, fine-tuned performance.
- Dual compound Enduro grips offer a comfortable handhold on long rides.
- 7-speed EZ-fire shifters provide predictably smooth, accurate gear changes.
- The smooth-shifting Shimano crankset is a rock-solid performer in a wide range of conditions.
- Lightweight Specialized Fast Trak LK Sport tires have a low knob height for efficiency and shoulder knobs for precise cornering.
- The Specialized XC saddle features Body Geometry comfort and abrasion-resistant side patches for enhanced durability.