Free shipping on orders over $150.
When you really stop and think about it, mountain biking is kind of like cycling in its most primitive form. You're out in nature, where paved roads are a forgotten memory, so why go and muddy it all up with a bunch of stuff you don't need for a fun, relaxing ride? We hear you loud and clear, although we can't help ourselves but to over deliver in order to make sure that you have the best possible ride. And with durable, performance-driven components, reliable V-brakes, a bump absorbing suspension fork, and Sport Trail 650b Geometry that's sure to leave you feeling confident and inspired, the Hardrock V 650b is more than enough bike to get you out there riding dirty.
- The frame is constructed from A1 Premium Aluminum in order to provide a lightweight, durable platform to support our acclaimed Sport Trail 650b Geometry. Combined, you get a bike that's efficient on climbs and eager on descents.
- SR Suntour M3030 fork features a coil spring that delivers 75mm of trail absorbing travel.
- With reliable traction, puncture-resistance, and sheer speed over the dirt, our 650bx2.0" Ground Control Sport tires will keep you rolling with confidence over almost any terrain.
- 650b alloy rims have been laced to a pair of our sturdiest hubs to form wheels that allow you mow over everything in sight, climb gracefully, and get to the bottom of the trail eager for more.
|CHAIN||KMC X8, 8-speed w/reusable MissingLink|
|BOTTOM BRACKET||Square taper, cartridge bearings|
|CRANKSET||Samox, forged alloy, square taper spindle, 42/34/24T w/chainguard|
|FRONT DERAILLEUR||Shimano Tourney, 3-speed, top swing, dual pull|
|SHIFT LEVERS||Shimano ST-EF51, 7-speed, trigger, w/ integrated brake lever|
|CASSETTE||Shimano, 7-speed freewheel, 14-34t|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||Shimano Tourney, 7-speed|
|FORK||SR Suntour M3030 650b, custom coil/MCU spring weights, 75mm travel, preload adjust, 1-1/8"" steerer, alloy lowers, Hi-Ten 25.4mm stanchions, V-brake mount|
|SADDLE||Body Geometry mountain, steel rails, 143mm|
|SEATPOST||Alloy, 2-bolt, micro-adjust, 12.5mm offset, 30.9mm, anti-corrosion hardware|
|HANDLEBARS||Specialized, steel, 8-degree backsweep, 4-degree upsweep, 35mm rise, 25.4mm|
|GRIPS||Specialized Body Geometry XCT, Kraton w/ gel, lock-on, closed end|
|STEM||Specialized, forged alloy, 4-bolt, 10-degree rise|
|FRONT HUB||Double-sealed, loose ball, QR, 32h|
|REAR HUB||Double-sealed, QR, 32h|
|INNER TUBES||Standard, Schrader valve|
|RIMS||650b, V-brake, alloy, double-wall, CNC sidewalls, pin joint, 25mm wide, 32h|
|FRONT TIRE||Fast Trak Sport, 650bx2.0"", 60TPI, wire bead, Flak Jacket protection|
|REAR TIRE||Fast Trak Sport, 650bx2.0"", 60TPI, wire bead, Flak Jacket protection|
|FRONT BRAKE||V-brake, alloy, linear pull|
|REAR BRAKE||V-brake, alloy, linear pull|
|PEDALS||Plastic, 9/16"", w/ reflectors|
|HEADSET||1-1/8"" upper/lower, ZeroStack 44, steel cups, loose ball bearings|
|SEAT BINDER||Alloy, nylon/glass fiber washer, QR, 34.9mm|
|FRAME||Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum, Sport Trail 650b Geometry, ORE downtube, externally relieved headtube, forged dropouts w/ reinforced disc mount, replaceable alloy derailleur hanger|
* Specifications are subject to change without notice