AN OLD FAVORITE MADE NEW, the Hardrock is still the most versatile hardtail for kicking around town, but its lighter weight, more efficient alloy chassis and category-leading specifications make it the perfect introduction to XC Trail riding.
- This fully butted A1 Premium Aluminum frame offers improved fatigue life and comfort in a high performance and lightweight chassis, with an ORE top/down tube, externally relieved headtube and reinforced disc-brake mount.
- An SR Suntour suspension fork lends 80mm of travel, with external preload adjustment for quick fine-tuning and a mechanical lockout for minimizing power-robbing movement.
- The Specialized 3D-forged alloy stem offers a 10-degree rise for perfect bar positioning.
- A Sram X4 rear derailleur and X4 8-speed trigger shifters allow sure, precise and quick shifts with the flick of a finger.
- The crankset utilizes Shimano’s Octalink splined bottom-bracket interface for maximum power transfer.
- Specialized Fast Trak LK Sport tires have a low knob height for efficiency and shoulder knobs for precise cornering.
- The Specialized XC saddle features abrasion-resistant side patches for enhanced durability.