Smooth front suspension, better brakes, and nice component touches make the Hardrock Sport Disc even better prepared for mountain trails and urban jungles.
- Light and durable double-walled alloy rims are tough enough to handle the rough stuff
- Avid BB5 mechanical disc brakes with 160mm G2 Clean Sweep rotors for controlled stopping power
- Alloy XC rise handlebar and 3D-forged stem are strong and light for solid control on singletrack
- Fully butted A1 Premium Aluminum frame with double ORE down tube for a lighter, more compliant and durable bike
- 80mm smooth-travel fork with preload adjustment, lockout, and size-specific spring rates for more versatility and tunability over varying terrain
- Specialized Fast Trak LK Sport 60tpi tires use a reduced knob height for lower rolling resistance, but have plenty of grip for confidence on the trail
- SR Suntour crankset uses Shimano's Octalink-splined BB interface for increased power transfer along with cartridge bearings and replaceable rings for longevity