With a smooth SR Sun Tour fork with lockout, powerful Tektro mechanical disc brakes, and double-walled alloy wheels, the Hardrock SE is prepared for mountain trails and urban jungles.
- Fully butted A1 Premium Aluminum frame with double ORE down tube for a lighter, more compliant and durable bike, with disc mounts for upgrading
- 80mm-travel SR Suntour fork with preload adjustment and size-specific spring rates means the suspension is dialed for your size
- Light and durable double-walled alloy rims are tough enough to handle the rough stuff
- Specialized Fast Trak LK Sport 60 TPI tires use a reduced knob height for lower rolling resistance, but have plenty of grip for confidence on the trail
- Shimano 7-speed, 12/32t cassette replaces the freewheel mechanism of years past for lighter weight and more durability
- Specialized Body Geometry Hardrock saddle has front/rear bumpers for on and off-road durability, and ample padding for comfort