With a smooth SR Suntour fork, powerful Tektro mechanical disc brakes, and double-walled alloy wheels, the Hardrock SE is prepared for mountain trails and urban jungles.
- Specialized Fast Trak Sport tires use Adaptive Tread Technology for lower rolling resistance, but have plenty of grip for confidence on the trail
- Tektro Novela mechanical disc brake offers dual pad angle adjustment and reliable stopping power in all weather conditions
- Sunrace 7-speed, 11-34 cassette offers gearing options for getting up to speed on the trail
- Specialized Body Geometry Hardrock saddle has ample padding for comfort, and front/rear bumpers for durability
- A1 Premium Aluminum 29er frame with ORE downtube for a lighter, more compliant and durable bike
- 80mm-travel SR Suntour fork with preload adjustment and size-specific spring rates means the suspension is dialed for your size
- Light and durable double-wall 29" alloy rims are tough enough to handle the rough stuff