Free shipping on orders over $150.
Fuse Pro 6Fattie
The Fuse Pro 6Fattie is the next step in the evolution of trail riding. Now we know that sounds bold coming from a hardtail, but with our all-new 6Fattie Wheel System, the Fuse puts out more traction, more floatation, and better handling, all without sacrificing anything to efficiency. And when teamed-up with a low and slack geometry that keeps you glued to the trail, and our exclusive Diamond Stay design that keeps the chainstays as short as possible for snappy handling and quick accelerations, that "bold" statement above becomes undeniable fact.
- 650bx3.0" 6Fattie Ground Control tires feature a perfectly sized contact patch for life-changing levels of traction and control while cornering, all without sacrificing climbing efficiency or descending prowess.
- 38mm-wide Roval 650b wheels are hand-built to provide the perfect tension and a longer lifespan, while an ultra-wide alloy design allows for higher tire volumes that decrease deflection in order to provide more stability and increased traction.
- A RockShox Reba RC3 650+ fork was developed to deliver 100/120mm (size-specific) of plush, trail taming travel, while accommodating 15x110mm thru-axles for reliable handling and durability over rough, bumpy, or loose terrain.
- M4 Premium Aluminum proved to be the right material for the job, allowing a lightweight, durable frame with a low and slack geometry that's equal parts snappy and efficient on climbs and descents. It also allowed us to incorporate our exclusive Diamond Stay that accommodates the 6Fattie wheels/tires without compromising on our hallmark short chainstays that provide unrivaled handling and climbing prowess.
- SRAM's S-2200 11-speed crankset delivers all the ease-of-use climbing and descending efficiency that a one-by setup is known for, but what we're most excited about is how seamlessly it interfaces with our exclusive Diamond Stay design and bottom bracket junction to form a smooth, natural, and intuitive ride quality.
|FORK||RockShox Reba RC3 650+, Solo Air spring, S: 100mm travel, M/L/XL: 120mm travel, compression adjust, rebound adjust, lockout, tapered alloy steerer, forged hollow aluminum crown, Maxle stealth, disc mount|
|BOTTOM BRACKET||SRAM, PF30, OS press-in bearings, sealed cartridge|
|CHAIN||KMC X11L, 11-speed, w/ reusable MissingLink|
|CRANKSET||SRAM S-2200, carbon, 148-specific chain line, PF30, X-Sync 30T direct mount ring|
|SHIFT LEVERS||SRAM X1, 11-speed, trigger|
|CASSETTE||SRAM XG-1175, 11-speed, 10-42t|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||SRAM X01 Type 2.1, 11-speed, carbon cage|
|SADDLE||Body Geometry Henge Comp, thin padding, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm|
|SEATPOST||Command Post IRcc, cruiser control technology, micro-adjust height adjustable, alien head design, bottom mount cable routing, remote adjust SRL lever, 30.9mm, S: 100mm travel, M/L/XL: 125mm travel|
|HANDLEBARS||Specialized, 7050 alloy, 8-backsweep, 6-upsweep, 10mm rise, 750mm, 31.8mm|
|GRIPS||Specialized Sip Grip, light lock-on, half-waffle, S/M: regular thickness, L/XL: XL thickness|
|STEM||Specialized XC, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise|
|FRONT HUB||Specialized, Hi Lo disc, alloy, cartridge bearings, 15x110mm thru-axle, QR, 24h|
|REAR HUB||Specialized, Hi Lo disc, 4x sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 28h|
|INNER TUBES||Standard, Presta valve|
|SPOKES||DT Swiss Industry, stainless|
|RIMS||Roval 650b, alloy, 38mm wide, 2Bliss Ready, 24/28h|
|FRONT TIRE||Specialized 6Fattie Ground Control, 60TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 650bx3.0""|
|REAR TIRE||Specialized 6Fattie Ground Control, 60TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 650bx3.0""|
|FRONT BRAKE||SRAM DB5 Trail, 4-piston, semi-metallic pads, 180mm rotor|
|BRAKE LEVERS||SRAM DB5, hydraulic, reach adjust|
|REAR BRAKE||SRAM DB5, dual piston, semi-metallic pads, 160mm rotor|
|PEDALS||Alloy, 1 pc. body, 9/16"", w/ reflectors|
|HEADSET||1-1/8"" upper, 1-1/2"" lower, threadless, Campy style, cartridge bearings|
|SEAT BINDER||Specialized, 7050 alloy, single bolt, 34.9mm|
|FRAME||Specialized M4 Premium Aluminum, Trail 6Fattie Geometry, fully-butted w/ smooth welds, tapered head tube, tapered seat tube, forged 160mm disc mounts, 148mm thru-axle dropouts, replaceable alloy derailleur hanger|
* Specifications are subject to change without notice