Free shipping on orders over $150.
Fuse Expert 6Fattie
More volume means more speed. It might be a claim that sounds flipped on its head, but one ride on the Fuse Expert 6Fattie will have you shouting this sentiment from the rooftops. Our all-new 6Fattie Wheel System puts out more traction, more floatation, and better handling without sacrificing anything to efficiency on climbs. And to solidify itself as a proper trail machine, this Expert iteration of the Fuse places a focus on blending durability with performance. To do so, we spec'd it with strong alloy rims, a bulletproof one-by drivetrain with plenty of hammering and climbing ability, and a plush Manitou fork with 120mm of smooth travel. This Fuse is equally ready to take a beating and to hand one out to the trail.
- Our Stout XC Pro crankset would be the perfect complement to any one-by drivetrain, but here, its strong alloy construction makes it ideal for power transfer on climbs and the inevitable rock-strike when descending through technical gardens.
- Custom WTB Scraper i45 wheelset has a fat 45mm width and alloy construction for the perfect blend of speed and strength, which means that you'll experience less deflection, increased traction, and more stability—all at lower tire pressures.
- 650bx3.0" 6Fattie Ground Control tires feature a perfectly sized contact patch for life-changing levels of traction and control while cornering, all without sacrificing climbing efficiency or descending prowess.
- M4 Premium Aluminum proved to be the right material for the job, allowing a lightweight, durable frame with a low and slack geometry that's equal parts snappy and efficient on climbs and descents. It also allowed us to incorporate our exclusive Diamond Stay that accommodates the 6Fattie wheels/ tires without compromising on our hallmark short chainstays that provide unrivaled handling and climbing prowess.
- A Manitou Magnum Comp 650+ fork pairs 100/120mm (size-specific) of smooth travel with adjustable rebound for maximum absorbency over harsh terrain and easy, on-the-fly adjustments to the damping to hit the perfect tune.
|FORK||Manitou Magnum Comp 650+, S: 100mm travel, M/L/XL: 120mm travel, Absolute+ damper, rebound adjust, tapered steerer, 15x110mm thru-axle, disc mount|
|BOTTOM BRACKET||Samox, PF30, sealed cartridge|
|CHAIN||KMC X10L, 10-speed, w/ reusable MissingLink|
|CRANKSET||Specialized Stout XC Pro, forged alloy, 148-specific chain line, PF30, alloy spindle, 30T, 76mm BCD spider|
|CASSETTE||Custom Sunrace, wide range, 10-speed, 11-40t|
|SHIFT LEVERS||SRAM GX, 10-speed, trigger|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||SRAM GX Type 2.1, 10-speed, long cage|
|SADDLE||Body Geometry Henge Comp, thin padding, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm|
|SEATPOST||TranzX YSP03 dropper, internal cable routing, remote lever, 30.9mm, S: 100mm travel, M/L/XL: 120mm travel|
|GRIPS||Specialized Sip Grip, light lock-on, half-waffle, S/M: regular thickness, L/XL: XL thickness|
|HANDLEBARS||Specialized Stout XC, flat bar, double-butted 6061 alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 4-degree upsweep, 31.8mm|
|STEM||Specialized XC, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise|
|FRONT HUB||Specialized Stout XC Pro 110, disc, alloy, cartridge bearings, 15x110mm thru-axle, 24h|
|REAR HUB||Specialized Stout XC Pro 148, disc, alloy, loose ball bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 28h|
|SPOKES||Stainless, butted, 2.0/1.8/2.0mm, black|
|RIMS||WTB Scraper i45 650b, double-wall, 45mm inner width, 18mm deep, TCS tubeless compatible, sleeved, 24/28h|
|FRONT TIRE||Specialized 6Fattie Ground Control, 60TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 650bx3.0""|
|REAR TIRE||Specialized 6Fattie Ground Control, 60TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 650bx3.0""|
|FRONT BRAKE||SRAM DB3 Trail, 4-piston, semi-metallic pads, 180mm rotor|
|BRAKE LEVERS||SRAM DB3, hydraulic, reach adjust|
|REAR BRAKE||SRAM DB3, dual piston, semi-metallic pads, 160mm rotor|
|PEDALS||Alloy, 1 pc. body, 9/16"", w/ reflectors|
|HEADSET||1-1/8"" upper, 1-1/2"" lower, threadless, Campy style, cartridge bearings|
|SEAT BINDER||Alloy, 31.8mm|
|FRAME||Specialized M4 Premium Aluminum, Trail 6Fattie Geometry, fully-butted w/ smooth welds, tapered head tube, tapered seat tube, forged 160mm disc mounts, 148mm thru-axle dropouts, replaceable alloy derailleur hanger|
* Specifications are subject to change without notice