Free shipping on orders over $150.
The Fuse Expert 29 thriving on the kind of technical trails that make other hardtails cry. The top-shelf Fuse Expert 29 brings all of that to play with its light-yet-burly M4 aluminum chassis and a component package that takes a beating and comes back for more.
ROWDY BY DESIGN
The Fuse is loaded with smart touches. The wide-diameter down tube boosts stiffness. The low-slung top tube gives you the clearance to throw the bike around on tight trails. And while this Fuse’s 29x2.6 tires give it a precise, nimble feel, the frame is also compatible with 27.5+ wheels and tires.
If you fail to nail the geometry, advanced materials and innovative designs still amount to nothing out on the trail. Fuse gets it right. The long reach gives you even weight distribution. The slack head angle lends confidence on sketchy descents. The steep seat angle makes quick work of steep climbs.
TAKES A BEATING
• 130-millimeters of plush suspension courtesy of a RockShox 35 Gold fork.
• Stout Trail SL wheelset is light yet fends off abuse.
• NX Eagle 12-speed drivetrain gives you single-ring simplicity yet lets you tackle big climbs without coughing up a lung.
- 130-millimeters of plush suspension courtesy of a RockShox 35 Gold fork.
- NX Eagle 12-speed drivetrain gives you single-ring simplicity yet lets you tackle big climbs without coughing up a lung.
- Stout Trail SL wheelset is light yet fends off abuse.
- New Butcher GRID TRAIL offers improved cornering grip.
- TranzX dropper post increases the Fuse's manueverability on steep descents.
|CHAIN||SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed|
|BOTTOM BRACKET||SRAM DUB, threaded BB|
|CRANKSET||Sram NX Eagle, DUB|
|SHIFT LEVERS||SRAM NX Eagle, trigger, 12-speed|
|CASSETTE||SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed, 11-50t|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed|
|FORK||RockShox 35 Gold RL, air spring, 130mm Travel, 44mm offset|
|FRONT HUB||Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm thru-axle, 24h|
|REAR HUB||Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 28h|
|INNER TUBES||Standard, Presta valve|
|RIMS||Alloy SL, disc only, double-wall, 29mm internal width, 28h|
|FRONT TIRE||Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.6"|
|REAR TIRE||Purgatory, GRID, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.6"|
|SADDLE||Bridge Comp, Hollow Cr-mo rails, 155/143mm|
|SEATPOST||TranzX dropper, 34.9mm, XS-S: 100mm, M: 120mm, L/XL: 150mm Travel|
|STEM||Stout 3D-forged alloy, 31.8mm, 6-degree rise|
|HANDLEBARS||Stout Riser, double-butted alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 5-degree upsweep, 15mm rise, 750mm / 780mm width, 31.8mm|
|GRIPS||Specialized Trail Grips|
|FRONT BRAKE||SRAM Level TRL, hydraulic disc, 4-piston, 200/180mm|
|REAR BRAKE||SRAM Level TRL, hydraulic disc, 2-piston, 180/160mm|
|SEAT BINDER||Alloy, 38.6mm|
|FRAME||Specialized M4 Premium Aluminum, 148mm thru-axle, adjustable dropout, SS compatible, tapered head tube, internal cable routing|
Fuse - Geometry
|Bike Stand-Over Height||727mm||747mm||750mm||754mm||793mm|
|Fork Length (full)||540mm||540mm||540mm||540mm||540mm|
|Top-Tube Length (horizontal)||579mm||599mm||619mm||643mm||667mm|