EXPERIENCE: XC TRAIL With the FSRxc, it's all about the trail (and riding as much of it as possible.) Essentially a more affordable version of their bigger brother Stumpjumper FSR bikes, each FSRxc delivers awesome suspension and geometry in a lightweight and highly efficient package so the rider can find the flow on more of his/her favorite trail in any given afternoon. This sweet balance of trail competence and cross country speed may lead one to ask, "Is the FSRxc a technical condition cross country bike or a fast all-mountain trail bike?" To which we proudly answer, "Yes."
- FSR technology, Designs for Women geometery, A1 Premium Aluminum butted frame, ORE toptube and downtube, new lighter link, sealed cartridge bearings, disc only, 100mm travel, replaceable derailleur hanger, two sets of water bottle bosses
- X-Fusion RLA Air, lock out, rebound adjustment, 6.5"x1.5"
- Rock Shox J3, rebound adjustment with lock out, alloy steerer, Le Femme spring rate, 100mm travel
- Alloy linear pull with stainless hardware and Shimano M-420 brake lever
- Shimano 27-speed Deore/LX drive train
- Custom Shimano M-460 Hollowtech crank set
- Sun CR-18, doublewall rims with eyelets, CNC sidewalls matched to Specialized Stout/Shimano M475L disc hubs, alloy QR�s
- Specialized Resolution 26x2.0" tires, aramid bead, dual compound, 60 TPI
- Specialized Women's Body Geometry, steel rails, dual density base