DO THE DIRT without cleaning out your wallet. The FSRxc™ takes to the trail like an old pro, but its updated design with improved standover, greater seatpost adjustment and new rocker link gives you a license to a wider range of trails.
- Our M4 manipulated alloy frame is updated for `09 with a new rocker design and 120mm travel. Sealed cartridge bearing pivots provide reliable performance.
- Fox Triad II rear shock is custom-tuned to match the telemetry of the Specialized FSR XC frame design, with adjustable rebound and a three-position switch for open, lockout and ProPedal terrain settings.
- The RockShox Reba fork serves up 120mm of travel with stiff 32mm stanchions and a Motion Control damper with rebound adjust and lockout for a wide range of adjustability.
- Specialized alloy adjustable rise stem is lightweight and 3D-forged with a stiff four-bolt face plate for tuned fit and perfect steering precision.
- Avid Juicy hydraulic brakes provide exceptional stopping power and reliability, with tool-less reach adjust, alloy-backed pads and size-specific CleanSweep rotors.
- The long-cage Shimano Deore Shadow rear derailleur shifts smoothly and reliably, with a new low-profile design that improves durability.