Free shipping on orders over $150.
DO THE DIRT without cleaning out your wallet. The FSRxc™ takes to the trail like an old pro, but its updated design with improved standover, greater seatpost adjustment and new rocker link gives you a license to a wider range of trails.
- Our M4 manipulated alloy frame is updated for `09 with a new rocker design and 120mm travel. Sealed cartridge bearing pivots provide reliable performance.
- Specialized-exclusive X-Fusion shock offers adjustable rebound and lockout control for fine-tuned performance.
- The RockShox Tora fork delivers a full 120mm of travel and tunability, with externally adjustable rebound, preload and lockout.
- Specialized alloy adjustable rise stem is lightweight and 3D-forged with a stiff four-bolt face plate for tuned fit and perfect steering precision.
- Avid Juicy hydraulic brakes provide exceptional stopping power and reliability, with alloy-backed pads and size-specific CleanSweep rotors.
- Durable, low-profile Shimano Shadow SLX rear derailleur.
|CHAIN||KMC X9, 9-speed w/ reusable Missing Link|
|BOTTOM BRACKET||Shimano BB-ES25, Octalink spline, 68mm x 118mm|
|CRANKSET||Shimano FC-M442-8, Octalink Spline, replaceable rings w/ alloy outer, S: 170mm, others: 175mm|
|FRONT DERAILLEUR||Shimano Deore, 34.9mm clamp, top swing, bottom pull|
|SHIFT LEVERS||Shimano SL-M531 Deore, trigger|
|CASSETTE||Shimano HG-50, 9-speed, 11-34t|
|CHAINRINGS||Shimano 22S x 32S x 44A|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||Shimano RD-M672 SLX Shadow, 9 speed, long cage|
|FORK||Rock Shox Tora 302 SL, 120mm, alloy steer, external rebound and preload adj. w/ LO, S/M"" ""Standard"", L/XL ""Stiff"" Coil spring.|
|REAR SHOCK||X Fusion 02RLA, Custom tuned for Specialized, rebound adj. w/lock-out, 7.5x1.75"", 2 bearing upper shock mount|
|SADDLE||Specialized MTB, 7mm steel rails, 143mm|
|SEATPOST||Specialized 6061 alloy, black, 30.9x350/400mm, setback head, 2-bolt micro adjust|
|STEM||Specialized adjustable rise, four bolt 31.8mm clamp, 3D forged, S:75mm, M:90mm, L/XL:105mm|
|HANDLEBARS||Specialized XC low rise, butted alloy, 640mm wide, 8 degree up, 8 degree backsweep|
|GRIPS||Specialized thin lock on grip|
|FRONT HUB||Specialized Hi Lo disc, CNC flange, QR, 32h|
|REAR HUB||Specialized disc, sealed cartridge bearing, high/low flange w/ OS contact side, 32h|
|INNER TUBES||Specialized 26x2.0"", schrader|
|SPOKES||1.8mm (15g) stainless, black, alloy nipples|
|RIMS||Specialized RHD, disc, double wall w/ eyelets|
|FRONT TIRE||Specialized The Captain Sport, 26x2.2"", 60 TPI, wire bead|
|REAR TIRE||Specialized The Captain Sport, 26x2.0"", 60 TPI, wire bead|
|FRONT BRAKE||Avid Juicy 3SL full hydraulic, alloy backed brake pads, cleansweep S/M: 185mm, L/XL: 203mm rotor|
|BRAKE LEVERS||Avid Juicy 3 SL Hydraulic|
|REAR BRAKE||Avid Juicy 3SL full hydraulic, alloy backed brake pads, cleansweep S/M: 160mm, L/XL: 185mm rotor|
|PEDALS||Specialized, 1pc., alloy body and cage, 9/16""|
|HEADSET||1-1/8"" Threadless, loose ball bearings w/ seals, black steel cups|
|SEAT BINDER||Alloy collar w/ QR, 34.9mm clamp ID|
|FRAME||FSR XC M4 Manipulated Alloy ubing w/ new rocker design, bolt on cable guides, 120mm travel, sealed cartridge pivot bearings, disc only, replaceable rear derailleur hanger|
* Specifications are subject to change without notice
|Top Tube Length (Actual)||559mm||593mm||628mm||650mm|
|Top Tube Length (Horizontal)||556mm||590mm||625mm||645mm|
|Head Tube Angle - Low Setting||68.5°||68.5°||68.5°||68.5°|
|Head Tube Height||100mm||120mm||140mm||160mm|
|Seat Tube Angle (Actual) - Low Setting||71°||71°||71°||71°|
|Seat Tube Angle (Effective) - Low Setting||74.5°||74.5°||74.5°||74.5°|
|Seat Tube Length - Center to Top||394mm||445mm||483mm||534mm|
|Bottom Bracket Height - Low Setting||335mm||335mm||335mm||335mm|