Free shipping on orders over $150.
The security and control that the Fatboy provides is unparalleled. Those fat, 27.5x3.8 tires dramatically boost your traction, grip, and floatation over the trail. We built the Fatboy with a durable list of components, like a SRAM 11-speed one-by drivetrain, that perform season after season.
A VERY FAT FLAVOR OF ADVENTURE
It boils down to a single word: adventure. The Fatboy’s massive tires (27.5x3.8”) float over rocks, roots, sand, snow, ice…. Let’s put it this way, if it’s part of mother earth, those big tires will roll right over it with a mix of comfort and traction that’s unrivaled. Get out there.
• Premium, M5 alloy frame is light on the scales, yet holds up to any adventure.
• Lightweight carbon-fiber fork provides tons of compliance and absorbs chatter.
• The SRAM SX Eagle 1X drivetrain is simple, yet gives you plenty of gearing to tackle any climb.
- The frame features an M5 alloy construction that provides the ideal blend of efficiency and durability, while the geometry creates a roomy top tube and short chainstays for easy climbing and confident descending.
- A FACT carbon fiber fork provides tons of compliance and absorbs chatter, while simultaneously keeping the overall weight of the bike down.
- The SRAM SX Eagle one-by drivetrain keeps things simple, yet, with its massive 11x50 gear spread, gives you all the gearing to tackle the biggest climbs and all-day expeditions.
- The Fatboy now rolls on 27.5-inch wheels and 27.5x3.8" Maxxis tires.
|CHAIN||SRAM SX Eagle, 12-speed w/ PowerLock®|
|BOTTOM BRACKET||SRAM DUB, BSA|
|CRANKSET||SRAM X1 Alloy|
|SHIFT LEVERS||SRAM SX Eagle, trigger, 12-speed|
|CASSETTE||SRAM PG-1210 Eagle, 11-50t|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||SRAM SX Eagle|
|FORK||Specialized FACT carbon, 46mm offset, tapered steerer, 150mm axle|
|FRONT HUB||Stout Pro 150, sealed cartridge bearings, 6-bolt disc, 15x150mm, 32h|
|REAR HUB||Stout Pro 197, sealed cartridge bearings, 6-bolt disc, 12x197mm, 32h|
|INNER TUBES||Presta valve|
|RIMS||Stout XC 80, 27.5", alloy, 76mm internal width, disc-specific|
|FRONT TIRE||Maxxis Minion FBF, 120 TPI, EXO, 27.5 x 3.8"|
|REAR TIRE||Maxxis Minion FBR, 120 TPI, EXO, 27.5 x 3.8"|
|SADDLE||Specialized Bridge, size specific, 143/155|
|SEATPOST||Specialized 2-bolt head, forged alloy, 8mm offset, micro-adjust, 30.9mm|
|STEM||Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise|
|HANDLEBARS||Stout Riser, double-butted alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 5-degree upsweep, 15mm rise, 750mm / 780mm width, 31.8mm|
|GRIPS||Specialized Sip grip, half-waffle, S/M: regular thickness, L/XL: XL thickness|
|FRONT BRAKE||SRAM Level T, hydraulic disc, 200/180mm|
|REAR BRAKE||SRAM Level T, hydraulic disc, 180/160mm|
|SEAT BINDER||Alloy, bolt-type, 34.9mm|
|FRAME||Specialized M5 Aluminum, fully butted w/ Smooth Welds, tapered head tube and seat tube, forged post-mount 160mm disc dropouts, internal routing, forged bottom bracket shell, 197x12mm rear thru-axle|
Fatboy - Geometry
|Bike Standover Height, Actual||765mm||786mm||813mm||847mm|
|Top Tube Length, Horizontal||579mm||604mm||626mm||651mm|
|Seat Tube Angle||73mm||73mm||73mm||73mm|
|Head Tube Angle||71°||71°||71°||71°|
|Seat Tube Length||394mm||434mm||470mm||520mm|
|Head Tube Length||94mm||94mm||110mm||125mm|
|Fork Length, Full||496mm||496mm||496mm||496mm|